Our client, a premier choice and best value provider of consulting, training and research services to public and private sector organizations and educational institutions has asked up to assist them in recruiting a Business Development Administrative Assistant to join their busy office. This full-time position will support the team and is ideally suited for a multi-tasker and critical thinker who thrives in wearing multiple hats and enjoys variety in daily duties. Our client has deemed this position as “Business Critical.” This position involves travel. Essential Duties
- General business administrative support including travel logistics and event coordination
- Contribute to office productivity by implementing process and procedures that impact workflow.
- Provide support for selected consulting and training projects by preparing client materials, and editing presentations.
- Assist team by preparing analysis for various projects
- Marketing using social platforms and other company outreach vehicles
- Assist with business development initiatives and conference planning tasks
- Demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task in a busy environment
- Microsoft Office, expert level; proficient in using Salesforce
- Experience using accounting software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to proofread, copy edit and produce a work product that is accurate and grammatically correct
- Strong planning and project execution skills
- Conference and event planning experience is highly desired
- Ability to anticipate needs, keep things on track in a constantly changing environment
- Resourceful, flexible, strategic thinker
- Ability to work effectively independently
- experience in a B2Gov’t environment is a plus.
Please Click Here To Apply or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org