Curzon Staffing is expanding our recruitment team. We want to talk to you if: You have great networking skills and the ability to identify, recruit and ultimately place qualified candidates; AND you are looking for a career and not a job. Recruiting experience is preferred, but extraordinary individuals, who thrive when challenged and have an interest in the staffing industry, are equally sought.
- Full life-cycle recruiting of media, sales, finance & accounting, marketing, clerical and administrative professionals
- Identify candidates for temporary, temp to hire, direct hire and retained search positions via networking, cold calling, job boards, social networking sites, referrals and through your own professional network
- Conduct phone screen and in-person interviews to identify best candidates to fill job orders
- Present qualified candidates to clients, coordinate the interview process between client and candidate and provide feedback to both client and candidate
- Facilitate the offer process between candidate and client
- Staffing Industry experience is preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Confident self starter who has Integrity
- High focus on quality, detail, and precise execution
- Must constantly seek self-improvement and possess willingness to perfect your craft.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships with all levels within client organizations, as well as internal colleagues and management
- Ability to prioritize tasks and make sound business decisions
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
About Curzon Staffing:
Curzon Staffing is a boutique staffing company with over 25 years of providing unparalleled temporary, temp to hire, full time staffing solutions and executive search services to its clients. We are located in Alexandria, Virginia and are well known for providing excellent service and matching top-notch candidates with job opportunities.