Job Type: Direct
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 5
Required Education: BA
Job Industry: Automotive – Motor Vehicles – Parts
Job Description :
Our client, a locally owned business in Alexandria, Virginia has asked us to assist them in locating the perfect Payroll Specialist with general data entry and accounting skills to join their team. This dynamic company has several lines of businesses in the retail, food and beverage and automotive sector. The ideal person will have 5+ years experience processing payroll for several lines of businesses, administering benefits, entering data into spreadsheets, generating reports and performing other general HR and administrative duties.
- Serves as the HR resource for the company’s business units and answers employee questions about benefits, policy and payroll
- Enters and processes payroll for all company businesses through Paychex
- Enters any commissions, bonuses, shift changes, sick, vacation and holiday hours
- Responsible for the full life cycle of employees – from on boarding to termination of employment
- Maintains employee personnel files
- Enters daily checkouts for one business unit ensuring all receipts, deposits and sales have been entered into recording system correctly
- Enters sales and other data points into excel spreadsheet and Quickbooks
- Generates reports on a daily and weekly basis.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Please click Here to APPLY NOW!