Our client, a premier choice and best value provider of consulting, training and research services to public and private sector organizations and educational institutions has asked up to assist them in recruiting a Business Development Administrative Assistant to join their busy office. This full time position will support the team and is ideally suited for a multi-tasker and critical thinker who thrives in wearing multiple hats and enjoys variety in daily duties. Our client has deemed this position as “Business Critical.” This position involves travel.Essential Duties
- General business administrative support including travel logistics and event coordination
- Contribute to office productivity by implementing process and procedures that impact work flow.
- Provide support for selected consulting and training projects by preparing client materials, and editing presentations.
- Assist team by preparing analysis for various projects
- Marketing using social platforms and other company outreach vehicles
- Assist with business development initiatives and conference planning tasks
- Demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task in a busy environment
- Microsoft Office, expert level; proficient using Salesforce
- Experience using accounting software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to proofread, copy edit and produce a work product that is accurate and grammatically correct
- Strong planning and project execution skills
- Conference and event planning experience is highly desired
- Ability to anticipate needs, keep things on track in a constantly changing environment
- Resourceful, flexible, strategic thinker
- Ability to work effectively independently
- experience in a B2Gov’t environment is a plus.
Please Click Here To Apply or send resume to email@example.com